miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Cocos y mangos

Imagine orderly-spaced palm trees with mangos alternately-placed beneath; las palmas stretch up to the blue cielo and the mangos reach a quarter of the way up their trunks.

This weekend's experience took me to the tropics of la costa de Guerrero: Tecpan de Galeana. I spent three days with Heather and Jesus, their son Geovani, nephew Francisco, and mother Fredelina. Here are a few pictures of our time: highlighting a day absolutely alone on the beautiful beautiful beaches of playa ojo de agua, playa vicente guerrero, y la lagoon.

A day later at the ranch I'm called the rojo camaron: red shrimp. I'm just missing my chimpanzees (Laykin, Jonicka, y Kiana) who picked off my peeling skin last year. Yes, gross.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola shanno es jesus me gustaron mucho las fotos y me encanto que viniera a conoce tecpan y sus playa tambien my familia saludos y muchos besos

la familia Bello

Anna dijo...

omigoodness, ok you probably don't even know who i am, you may know my husband, zane from tri-cities or his sister ashley, but anyway i stumbled on your blog thru ashley's... and found that you stayed with my cousins...i couldn't believe it! heather, jesus and giovanni are my cousins... wow... anyway i hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! i think it's so amazing your spending time in mexico... i only dream of it...=-)